This Is Our Story
Back in 1991, Linda Tobey bought a small screenprinting shop that had closed its doors for business. She moved it to a warehouse and office building on 37 Danforth St. and transformed it into one of the largest screenprinting and embroidery businesses in Maine: LT’s Inc. With the help of her son, K.C., and her daughter, Kris, LT’s now serves customers nationwide and has accounts of all sizes, from small local businesses to large international corporations. The family of 3 has worked together to expand each department, and they even created a few new departments:
- Our Screenprinting Department has four presses (including a six-color automatic press).
- Our Embroidery Department has three Baruden Embroidery machines (including two eight-head machines and a two-head machine).
- Our Dye-Sublimation Department has three presses with the capability to print on everything from mugs to plaques to nametags. This department also allows us to fulfill orders with no minimum quantity: we can print just one shirt if needed.
- Our Vinyl Cutting department has the capability of printing multiple color decals and signs of any size.
- Our Marketing Department is crazy – crazy big that is. We have access to over 700,000 items from thousands of different types of vendors so we can get you exactly what you need.
LT’s has a single, simple purpose – to serve customers well. Serving customers well is at the core of our ambition to build a business for its consistent, high-quality customer service. LT’s want to be trusted, respected, and valued by our customers and communities.
“LT’s has a single, simple purpose – to serve customers well.”
K.C. Hughes, vice president LT’s inc.
We exist to serve customers and earn their trust by focusing on their needs and delivering excellent service. We bring the best of ourselves to work and support one another to realize our potential. We do the right thing and exercise judgment with thought and integrity. We know we succeed only when our customers and communities succeed.